Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fangirlia ಠ_ಠ

As you all may know I am an acute sufferer (its only painful when they make me wait for things XD) of Fangirlism. MY specific Fangirlia is that of BigBang!! I Love them VERRR MUCH!! because I think they are talented and funny and fun and handsome and cool. So I am going to put links to articles and pictures here for a moment, and then make a fangirl blog later in life XD

BigBang on Naver!

BIGBANG ALIVE Group Concept pictures!! on bigbangupdates

T.O.P. Playlist

G-Dragon Playlist

Taeyang Playlist

Daesung Playlist

Seungri Playlist

All you need to know about BigBang Courtesy of global.mnet.com!

T.O.P.s FUBU commercials ಠ_ಠ





BigBangs March 2012 Vogue shoot was *DREAMY*

Translated "Alive" Lyrics

BigBang Healing Camp

Click if you LOVE BigBang

Dailymotion

No comments: