Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Uppkast

bohahahahaha


Hello. I am in North Carolina, hooohoohoo its so lovely here, Its nice and warm, and Melisa and Willie are/were awesome, and Tuimana and Victoria are Wild hahahah so funny

well, today we went shopping! YaA1! it was so good, I bought three pairs of shoes and a sweater. AWESOME, I lovvvee it here hahahah

Ok then we went to Wendy's for lunch and everyone was all fatigued and energy-less because it was lunch time. We all ate our meals and then I'm like "lets have Frostys!!" so I go get some, and I get me a strawberry frosty shake, because I like strawberry, and might as well try it. so I finish mine and everyone finishes theirs and we are just chatting, then henry says something that was funny as I was drinking some Dr.Pepper and in my head I am thinking "UH OH better spit this Dr. Pepper out before something terrible happens" but of course I laugh before I can spit it out onto the tray, but as I open my mouth to spew the Dr.Pepper nothing comes out because the laughter has made the dr. Pepper go somewhere it shouldnt(im not sure where...) and I am having a hard time breathing, after a few wheezes and no air all of a sudden, I AM THROWING UP STRAWBERRY FROSTY! alll over the tray!! (because I was thinking "better not spew anywhere that'll make a mess, the tray is best") (HAHAHAHA) it was very gross, I am sure, but remembering it makes me laugh hehehahaha. I felt kind of bad as I was throwing up all that frosty, bad for Mamma and Melisa and Henry and Victoria, because they had to witness it and it was a public place (kekeke) and it just kept coming and coming and it was hard to breath, but I wasnt heaving it was just going "spewspewspew uppkastuppkastuppkast" there was no breathing going on, just regurgitated strawberry frosty milkshake, and it was coming out of my NOSE AND MY MOUTH AND IT WAS JUST like some sort of gore/horror/disgusting movie where you are like "WAH EWW WHAT?!??" hahahah it was funny in my head, so that didnt help the siduashun, because I would laugh and it wasnt helping hahaha then henry would comment on the siduashun and that didnt helo either because it made me laugh more and the Vomit just kept on coming! but afterwards I was looking around to see if anyone noticed, and no one was staring or anything, it was very odd. then I wiped my face of all the strawberry goo and went to the bathroom as Melisa suggested to wash my face and hands.

My face was Leaking (classic Line), no Joke, my nose and eyes were just leaking, pink and clear hahaha hahahah it was a very shocking situation, because I didnt feel sick, and ... i dunno, Maybe it was because I couldnt breath and my body's reaction was "clear the Airways! VOMIT IT OUT!!" and since that wasnt what was blocking the airways I just vomited the last thing I had consumed, The Strawberry Milkshake Frosty. and that didnt help since it just made it more hard to breathe, hahahah poor body. well, I dont know what happened, it was very odd, makes my head cringe, afterwards we went to a thrift store (mamma had wanted to go to one) and I wasnt feeling to well so I just sat in the bed(is that what you call it?) of the truck feeling the warm sun rays on my face. It was a very nice day today, very nice, and toasty. I like it here very much, a lot of it reminds me of Australia, but that is mostly because the plants are all sleeping, so everything looks dead hahaha and the dirt is very clayee here, so it reminds me of Victoria(aus)

Ahh well, good times, hilarious memories hehehahaha What do you think? have you ever experienced/heard of this? hahaha I don't think I can eat fast food anymore, the thought of it makes me close my eyes and say "no thank you" but who know, tomorrow is another day


toooloooo

p.s. Melisa's house can house the WHOLE FAMILY! its gigormus. I already figured out the rooms(heheheahhaha) we fit perfectly, unless someone gets married(me, lete, (YA RIGHT HAHAHA)or henry, but henry might be on his mission HeyHey?) by then. And there is good golfing, and we can make ( I have no idea about any of this, its my foreign "they're in the same area Right??" thinking hahaha) a day or two trip to Nauvoo, and alll those things

anywhos I Really Love it here in the Wiley house, Great Times! woohoooo I love visiting the sisters, and all the husbands fit them perfectly, just one left to see hehehahaha Okie doke

BYO FOR NAU

3 comments:

MiriamR said...

thanks for posting! I was wondering what is going on over there with all the funs and stuff. that is a strange story! the throw up I mean. I throw up all the time so I don't know but Daniel's sister punched him in the gut at christmas time right as he was burping and he threw up? Maybe it was just a weird body reaction? I think a family reunion there would be fun! They are due east from us but it would be like a 28 hour drive and I think we should just stick to North Carolina and MAYBE another state to visit but not navou that is like 18 hours away

Unknown said...

I loved this post, and I am sorry to say I laughed myself silly. Miaya and Paige were like, what's so funny? And so I told them that you threw up. They just looked at me, and then looked at me some more, trying to see the funny in it. I have thrown up randomly. It was the only time I threw up when I was pregnant with Miaya, but it was because I ate too much pizza, and I coughed, and huzzah, out it came. It was a bit gross. But, yeah.

I too was wondering what was going on in North Carolina! It sounds like good times. I want to go to a thrift store there! That would be so fun.

Hera said...

I was there. I was more worried that you were ill. But now the way you explain it just makes your cry with laughter.
You are the funniest person in writing I know. Keep it coming and someday you will have a book going hahahahahahahaha.
Mele'Ofa has had spaghetti come out of her nose when she laughed while eating it.