Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just Believe in yourself lads, Just believe in yourself!!

A friend posted this video on facebook..



I think its Freakin Hilarious.
I'm pretty sure it's just because of my time in england, and my understanding of certain things, and me having a tendency to Love all things minority like XD, but maybe people who have no idea might not get it.. But I really like it because he doesnt swear (in English..:O ~), and he's super hilarious(maybe too racist...:O ~) but after i watched this video I started on Number one and am on my way to watching the Whole mini webseries!! its also pretty interesting because he always has some Muslim teaching in every video, so its interesting in a learning sense.

So anyways, the 5th video ends with this!! I am not cultured enough to know who said it.. it might be some muslim scripture :O but I think its totally awesome

Life is defined by the choices we make. The good ones we benefit from, and the bad ones we learn from. As a famous man once said, if you had to choose from two evils choose none. And if you had to choose from two goods, choose both. It's choice, not chance that determines your destiny


I think it's Really cool, and wanted to put it somewhere I might chance upon it more often than not.

Some clarifications for the video: Asian in england means middle eastern(usually Pakistani, Indians were called Indians..), Paki is a derogatory term for Pakistani person, like the N Word in North america. Eid is like the muslim christmas (thats what all my friends would tell me anyways..). Amitabh Bachchan is like the King of bollywood, young in the 70's. He's like the Sharukh Khan(OMO!! HE HAS A FACEBOOK!!) of his time. his wife is also an actress, his son is married to Aishwaria Rai (if you don't know who she is...). Pakistani people also watch bollywood, its like tongans and samoans, their cultures are quite similar, so they get each others jokes, or in this case movies, but they hate each other a lots, or rather, ... yeah, you get it.

Any other queries just let me know, I'll answer to the best of my ability!!

PACE!

No comments: