Wednesday, February 29, 2012

길 래 bing it. I dare ya!!

That's my new favourite word!! kekeke i hope it's not swearing XD



WATCH ITT!!! I Love it. L says she loves it because it's not their style, in the BigBang Sense, But It IS!! they are always Fresh and new and AWESOME!!!

So I Really love this song and video because the song is about how they are a bad boy, and just a Jerk, and how they love the girl, but they are a jerk, so she should just leave them because they are a jerk, and they can't change, but they wish they could, but they are just a jerk so you should leave. Its GREAT! the songs are usually like pathetic girl follow me, but in this video they are like "sorry, dont go!" but the chicks are like "WhatEvs!" I Love it! Self Respect FTW!

I also like the song. Its very nice to my ears

BIGBANG IS ALIVE!! AND BLUE!! AND BAD BOY!!... huhuhu

No comments: