Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sad but true Childrens

HaHaHaHaHaHah it makes me chuckle in an uncomfortable and discomfitting way(not really hahaha), but its true. I find its time to leave; Don't Mock ME! (ahaha my battles with inner demons, or outer?? lol what the hang)

So yes, the feelings of restlessness have overcome my sleepy form. Fortunatley (for the time being) I am to be shipped away for a time, It seems to be fate uwahaha.

I think it will be good for me to leave now (LoL) Oh to do mo mo Uhh.. anyway i'm trying to tackle the shake spears at the moment, or maybe the iliad.. I forgot what i was going to say, I just get this feeling...

P.S. I am going to write a novel about my life, it'll be great! but maybe a bit depressing, if you think about it... Its going to be quite acurate, but to inane and shocking to be considered real hahaha what fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So does that mean that you are not going to blog anymore? what a sad day. I would love to read the novel of your life. Let me know when it comes out. :D

Hera said...

Love the sense of humor. enjoy the great opportunities you get in life from many directions. Savor the good and leave the bad. How boring when you don't see the different parts of the world.
Keep laughing and smiling.