Wednesday, August 17, 2011

rain of spring

I shared this back in 2008, but it is so awesome I feel like sharing it again! In case you didnt know, I enjoy going to the past, and reading the things i wrote there. its so interesting to see how different i am, because I think I have changed very much, sometimes it makes me sad.

anyways, more about the image, I think it is just Great! happiness can be like a sunbeam, where the slightest thing can make it shadow. and adversity being like the rain of spring, life giving! helping to grow, its amazing. i like it a lot. forgive my incoherency, its late and i am tired hahaha

anywhos, I best be off to bed since i have to wake up and jog in a few hours. kakaka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well..it is an Irish Blog with TEA PARTY?
That it?
The latest I have is the senators are nailing DAN QUAYLE into that coffin?
With " COPHY"?
He is " over-kill" in EUROPE- NEVADA?
And UTAH tosses STING?
TED TURNER and DELL just zapped GAYLE MANCHIN!
And ACE HARDWARE needed that edge!
OSIRIS destroying too many politicians in LA and they are all as destroyed as they can possibly , " get" !

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh-oh...new blog just opened..that makes 36...
QUEEN- ADA LOUMANI- DUKE- RICK YOUNG-
Are the trail to VERMONT.
( KA-boom )