i found this and it was interesting! i like learning about exercising and being healthy
but there is a list found somewhere among the pages called "perceived exertion scale", let me show it to you!
- Level 1: I'm watching TV and eating bon bons
- Level 2: I'm comfortable and could maintain this pace all day long
- Level 3: I'm still comfortable, but am breathing a bit harder
- Level 4: I'm sweating a little, but feel good and can carry on a conversation effortlessly
- Level 5: I'm just above comfortable, am sweating more and can still talk easily
- Level 6: I can still talk, but am slightly breathless
- Level 7: I can still talk, but I don't really want to. I'm sweating like a pig
- Level 8: I can grunt in response to your questions and can only keep this pace for a short time period
- Level 9: I am probably going to die
- Level 10: I am dead
It makes me laugh a chucklots, I personally dont like going so far as number 10.