Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can't see it

I can't see it. Can you see it? If you say Yes I can, I won't believe you, You're just a liar, what do you say when you are facing the other way? I can't believe you, I won't. I know it's terrible, I'm sure its my fault.. but I don't know why.. I will never know the truth, I can't trust you, your words. Who will tell the truth? He would.. But I can't ask him, I'm afraid of the truth, I dont want to know, because i feel i already do.. no matter what the truth, I'll only believe my own mind, irregardless of how warped it is, poor momo, can't love me..




MelanieMoMo



I could blame someone else, but it really is my own fault, cowardice is a terrible thing, the worst in my mind, and what i suffer from. I smile because i cant find a reason not to




but in reality i dont like to cry in front of anyone, i smile so they dont ask questions.. questions call for answers, answers always bring tears


fail

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hello

I pray this mail meets you in good health condition! Before explaining the reason for contacting you let me introduce myself; I am Krish doing tourist guide organize service in India.

I have a good experience with customers. I will give my best services for tourist visitors I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here http://saiyathra.blogspot.com